Current program and articles
|2016-01-08||Updated for Arduino hardware articles.|
|2016-04-30||Updated with IR resources.|
|2019-08-12||Moved IrMaster and IrpMaster to old. IrpTransmogrifier new entry. Deleted Jirc.|
This page consists of a table of content of currently maintained programs, libraries, and articles.
- Arduino Nano as IR sender and receiver.
- Arduino Nano as IR sender and receiver, second part.
- IrScrutinizer, a very advanced IR program.
- IrpTransmogrifier, a parser for IRP notation protocols, with rendering, code generation, recognition applications, as a library and command line program.
- HarcHardware, a number of Java classes for hardware related functionallity.
- LIRC CCF patch, to make the LIRC server able to send signals not residing on the server.
- Girr (General InfraRed Remote format), a specification for a general IR signal exchange format. Also a library for its implementation.
- Girs (General InfraRed Server), a specification for a class of IR servers.
- Glossary and terms.
- IR signal resources on the Internet. An annotated collection of links.
- Raspberry Pi Improved Lirc driver.
- Raspberry Pi daughterboard of IR and RF sending and receiving.