Discontinued projects and old articles
|2018-11-13||Moved IrpMaster and IrScrutinizer from current to here.|
- IrMaster, a general purpose IR program, now discontinued and superseded by IrScrutinizer.
- IrpMaster, the IR renderer, as a library and command line program. Now discontinued, replaced by IrpTransmogrifier
- HarcToolbox, the old main project, no longer developed. Note that the name "HarcToolbox" denotes both this project, and the web site. Sorry for the confusion.
- Transforming XML Export from Ir(p)Master, a tutorial article on generating "interesting stuff" (here, C code) from the XML export of IrpMaster and IrMaster. It is obsolete, since IrScrutinizer uses a different format (Girr) that is not quite compatible with the very simplistic XML format of IrMaster and IrpMaster. Actually, the XML export of these programs became obsolete before I had the time to document them...
- Lirc2xml, a program for extracting IR codes from LIRC files. This is a patch to Lirc 0.9.0, and produces a command line C program. It is superseded by Jirc, written entirely in pure Java, thus attractive to integrate into other programs, like IrScrutinizer, offering a nice GUI.